Make the Cards Challenge #53 inked background challenge

 










Design team card created for the Make the Cards Challenge #53 inked background technique challenge. You can enter the challenge by visiting www.makethecardschallenge.com and linking your blog post on the challenge page.  

I used Hunkydory's Twilight Safari stamps and Prism inks to create the sunset background. Sunsets are one of my favourite backgrounds to make and I love the animal silhouettes in this stamp set. There are quite a few different grass borders included which I'll try next time with the stamps too,

Comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous ink blend Samantha and makes a beautiful sunset for your wandering elephant. I can feel the heat coming off the card - and it's much needed today here in the middle of England I can tell you! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment