Make the Cards Challenge #50 embossing folder challenge




































Design team card created for the Make the Cards Challenge #50 embossing folder challenge. You can enter the challenge by visiting www.makethecardschallenge.com and linking your blog post on the challenge page. 

I used Dreamees hexagon embossing folder and beehive stamps and sentiment. The bee embellishments are MDF from Dreamees also. 

I love bees and wanted to make a happy Springtime card. The hexagon embossing folder I've had in my stash for a while worked well as a honeycomb effect. I've been collecting mini MDF shapes too so this challenge gave me a reason to use actually some! Lemon and lavender together is one of my favourite colour combinations. I'm getting married next month (eeek!) and these are my wedding colours so I think subconsciously I'm stuck in lemon and lavender mode anyway after crafting all the wedding decor!

Comments