Make the Cards Challenge #46 - Encourgagement card

I'm very excited to join the Make the Cards Challenge Design Team and work on samples for their bi weekly challenges. 

The website for the challenge is https://makethecardschallenge.com/ and you can follow on Facebook and Instagram also. To take part, you can link your card via your website/blog on the challenge page through their website. The team then pick a winner for the challenge overall which is announced once the challenge closes :)

The challenge for #46 was to make an encouragement card. Here is my first sample below:


I used Dreamees stamps, gold embossing powder and also created some roses from cream card. The backing paper is from the Hunkydory Adorable Scorable watercolour card collection.

These challenges will be so much fun and I hope to inspire others, as well as find new ways to use my craft stash! 

Comments

  1. Great card, love your watercolor background. Your bitty roses are the perfect touch! So glad you joined us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used ribbon on this card! And those tiny buds are fantastic! Thank you for being part of the MTCC family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a feat! Love your hand-rolled roses. I'm very happy to be working with you at MTCC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment